This home boxing workout for women can show you the way to use boxing basics to burn fat, get match and tone while not a athletic facility needed. These square measure real boxing workouts by a true boxing trainer. Fitness trainers aren’t boxing trainers.
Yes, you’ll have to shop for a bag, gloves, wraps ( I recommend EZ-WRAPS: light-weight or professional Version) and a few dumbbells. So, let’s go!
PERFORM THIS WORKOUT FOR WOMEN TO BURN FAT AT YOUR OWN RISK AS THIS IS NOT A INDIVIDUAL PROGRAM.
ROUND 1 Of Your Home Boxing Workout (see video)
- 1 minute of 2-3 jab each right and left
- 1 minute of 3-4 power hand each right and left
- 30 seconds of push-ups on knees, thirty seconds of bicycle (abs)
- ROUND a pair of OF Your Home Boxing physical exercise
- 1 Minute Of Jump Rope ( use a one-pound. animal skin rope)
- 1 Minute of Throwing a jab and cross with one lb. weights straight and stepping forward and back during a
- boxing stance the whole time.
- 1 minute of Hanging Leg Raises (tuck knees thirty seconds and convey straight legs from bottom to ninety
- degrees and back off for thirty seconds.
- ROUND three OF Your Home Boxing physical exercise
- Jog 1/2 mile, Sprint 1/2 mile
- 1 minute Of Jumping squats explode from floor to air and stop in rising up position continuously and repeat.
- 50 Sit Ups with Twist at high each right and left elbow to opposite knee, not blink at high and twist whereas
- lifting skeletal structure up (don’t have rounded back.
DONE? NOT, however…
REPEAT ALL ROUNDS (1,2 AND three) 3 – five X, THEN RUN one to five MILES.